The Oakridge School continues to take steps to respond to the coronavirus pandemic, working to support the health and well-being of our community. Campus is closed and our Distance Learning Plan is in effect until at least Thursday, April 9. Friday, April 10 is a school holiday. The earliest we would return to school would be Monday, April 13.
Please visit www.theoakridgeschool.org/coronavirus for full updates.
Finding the right school "fit" is one of the most important things you can do for your child to ensure his or her happiness, growth, and success. We are eager to partner with you in this process and help you navigate each step as smoothly as possible. Please click on the link below to learn more about Oakridge and the admissions process.
Schedule A Private Tour - You can schedule a private tour by clicking below and indicating the best time for you and your family.
Register for an Admissions Event for Students and Parents
These events are designed to familiarize you with the school while giving you the opportunity to experience Oakridge first-hand. We have many ways to learn more about our school community. We hope you'll join us for one of the upcoming events. Come join us for an experience. We will have your child engaged and experiencing the Oakridge difference while we share more about our school with you.
Please make sure to RSVP for our family events. There is limited space for each event and spaces fill quickly.
- A student's visit day is an important part of the admissions process. Prospective students will have the opportunity to "shadow" a student in their current grade level and experience, first-hand, the excitement and engagement of a school day.
Contact the Admissions Office to arrange a visit date.
Create an Account in Ravenna. Once it is set up, you may save your progress and login to the online portal anytime to check back.
When clicking "submit," the $50 application fee is payable by credit card.
The Oakridge School has a rolling admissions policy. We will continue to admit qualified candidates, as space allows.
- Admissions testing is specific to grade applying:
- Grades 2-12:
- Individual Tests (administered individually in the Oakridge Admissions Office)
- Testing can be scheduled at any time.
- The morning of a student's "shadow day" and alternate days are both options. We recommend that you schedule a separate day for your child to test. This allows each child to most fully experience a "day in the life" of an Oakridge student without the pressure of testing or missing classes.
- This will be an online version of the test.
- Pre-registration is required with ISEE 24 hours prior to visit. Please let us know when you would like for your child to test, and we will send you an email invite.
Teacher recommendations, grades, and complete school records are required. More information and links to recommendation forms are found in our school profile in Ravenna. Once you create an account, you will have access to the forms you will need to share with your current school, as well as a place to upload the other required documents.
- Recommendation Forms
- Current grades or teacher report (K-12)
- Birth certificates
- Immunization records and health forms will be submitted through an online portal once your child is enrolled in our school.
- Once the student's application file is complete, we will schedule a meeting for you with the divisional head. This is a wonderful time to discuss the exciting things that your child would experience, detail scheduling and class/club offerings, review test results, as well as, ask any questions you may have. For the Early Childhood Center (PS-K) and Lower School (grades 1-4) we meet with the parent/guardian. Middle School (5-8) and Upper School (9-12) applicants attend the meeting with parents and the division head.