The Oakridge School’s Virtual Bookstore opens for business Monday, July 16, 2018. Families will be able to order textbooks on that date, and free shipping on orders over $99 (not including digital fees) will be provided between July 16-29.
1. Go to http://mbsdirect.net
2. Search for The Oakridge School
3. Select – Let’s Get Started
- Log into your account
- If you are a new customer, you will be able to create an account
- Middle School – Shop by Schedule
User ID is your ‘first name’ ‘last name’ (ex. Mickey Mouse).
- Upper School – Shop by Course
- Select 2018-2019 School Year. If you already own a textbook, click the “No Thanks” button. Some books will have the option to buy new, used, or rent. Also, when you see this Marketplace Sellers, you will have the opportunity to compare prices.
5. Add Selected Items to Cart
6. Proceed to Checkout
- It is possible that a list of study aids will be offered. If you are not interested in the study aids, click “No thanks, continue to Checkout.”
7. Select “Checkout Now”
8. Shipping Information
- Free shipping from July 16-29 on orders over $99 (not including digital feeds). Select your shipping method. The anticipated date of delivery will be displayed, along with the associated information.
9. Complete Your Order
- Select your method of payment and enter all information required to complete the transaction.
10. Assign eContent to student(s) email address.
- For assistance, watch a short video at https://vimeo.com/264086266.
11. Once you click “Finalize Order” your order will be submitted for fulfillment.
For questions about order and shipping, please contact the MBS-Customer Contact Center at 1-800-325-3252.