First Day of School Signs
If you did not get a chance to pick-up your First Day of School signs at the Back to School Fair, you can use this link to print at home. We want to see your first day photos! Tag us @theoakridgeschool photos using the hashtag #OakridgeFirstDay!
What Do We Do?
- Position The Oakridge School, its students, faculty, and staff in the news to enhance the visibility and reputation of the School.
- Identify and actively promote potential news stories that reinforce the academic excellence and community engagement of Oakridge.
- Prepare students, faculty, and staff, if needed, for interviews with reporters, editors, and producers.
- Publish and distribute news releases about significant School developments and student and faculty achievements.
- Publish official school magazine, Outlook, bi-annually.
The official spokesperson for Oakridge's internal and external audiences is the Head of School. Contact the Director of Marketing and Communications with interview requests or to make arrangements for media coverage that involves our students, faculty and staff, or facilities.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Have A Story Idea?
Share your comments, ideas, photos, and information for story consideration on our website, social media, student radio station, K-OWL 1670 A-M, or Outlook magazine.