The Oakridge Fund
Every gift provides an immediate and direct benefit to Oakridge students and faculty. Together our gifts allow us to nurture and sustain the exceptional experience that sets our school apart. Gifts to The Oakridge Fund support our students as they seek their full potential in academics, the arts, and athletics in a challenging and nurturing environment that cultivates social responsibility, mutual respect, and personal integrity.
Dear Oakridge Family,
Annually, our entire community of parents, Regents, faculty, alums, staff, and friends works together to support our students and to strengthen the Oakridge experience through an investment into The Oakridge Fund (formerly titled Annual Fund).
The Oakridge Fund plays a vital role in enhancing the educational excellence we deliver, expanding classroom resources and technology, professional growth and development, and rich and robust fine arts and athletics programs. A gift to The Oakridge Fund demonstrates our community’s commitment to not only providing well-rounded education through facilitating our mission, but it ensures that experience is transformative. The Oakridge Fund also helps us attract and retain the best faculty and staff and devise and implement cutting-edge programming. In short, The Oakridge Fund allows us to make choices rather than compromises, providing the best educational experience; it will enable us to be the school we aspire to be. Your tax-deductible gift is an investment in a child’s future because those funds benefit their academic and extracurricular experiences today. Recently, The Oakridge Fund allowed for the following enhancements to the Oakridge experience:
- Our SOAR programs began to enhance the inculcation of our newest Owls.
- An Innovation and Design Thinking program establishes Oakridge at the cutting edge of educational practice in middle school.
- We have expanded our Fine Arts programming to include Technical Theater, adding an experienced Director to the program.
- Upper school students were engulfed in a “Shark Tank” experience, learning aspects of business development and how to pitch their ideas to prospective investors.
- Our Robotics Team expanded its competition into the BEST Robotics DemoDaze.
- Faculty and staff have grown professionally through membership in professional organizations and attending conferences.
These examples only scratch the surface of what we want to do to enrich. With your help and participation in The Oakridge Fund, there is no limit to what we can do to create exceptional experiences for our students today and prepare them for their success tomorrow!
We have set a lofty goal of $475,000 this year, which will provide the needed resources to continue to expand our professional development opportunities, create new programs, and support our 700 students. Thank you in advance for your investment in The Oakridge School!