Oakridge Athletic Complex
This is an exciting time in the history of our school. Amazing things have happened when the Oakridge community has worked together for the good of the children and the mission of the School. In 2006, the Board of Regents approved the purchase of 48 acres directly across Pioneer Parkway from The Oakridge School. The purchase of that land was the first step towards the beautiful facilities that comprise the Oakridge Athletic Complex.
Through the generous giving of families, teachers, students, and other Oakridge community members, we now have top-of-the-line facilities for our teams to host games and practices.
- Crudup Field is the home of varsity Field Hockey
- Parvin Stadium houses the Duggan-Schoening Track, where our varsity and middle school track and field teams compete, and Frank Field, home to our junior varsity and varsity football and soccer teams.
- 8 named tennis courts are home to middle school, junior varsity, and varsity tennis
- Baylor Scott & White Complex is home to both Mahrouq and Pierson Fields
- Mahrouq Field is the home of our junior varsity and varsity softball teams
- Pierson Field is the home of our junior varsity and varsity baseball teams
Our wonderful facilities are serviced by two separate concession buildings and restroom facilities with ample parking.
From complex and facility naming to specific space designation, there are a number of contribution levels that provide for securing your name in the legacy of the Oakridge Athletic Complex. If you are interested in a naming opportunity, please contact Matt Burgy, Head of School, or Lauren Matocha, Director of Development .
Through your philanthropic support, the Oakridge athletic program will achieve even greater levels of excellence. Together, we will better serve our student athletes. We invite you to become a part of this legacy by becoming more than you are today, by becoming part of this vision of spirit – by becoming one of the “Greatest Names in Sports.”