Founded in 1979, Oakridge is a top college preparatory school in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that boasts a diverse, intellectually stimulating, and academically challenging community. The school nurtures curiosity, creativity, confidence, collaboration, and character in preparation for lives of meaning and accomplishment in college and beyond.
- Embrace hands-on learning and authentic experiences.
- Are encouraged to find their voices as they share their passions.
- Believe in our shared responsibility for success.
- Understand their potential.
- Feel empowered to achieve in an environment inclusive of everyone's unique talent.
- Emerge with a strong sense of self and a deep commitment to others.
Know that Oakridge is the way education should be: a dynamic balance of academic and emotional development in a place where all can achieve their best without having to best each other.
The Oakridge School is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS) and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
Thank you for making everyday, every lesson, and every meeting count. Our children are blessed to have you make a difference in their lives. Words cannot express how deeply grateful we are for Oakridge.