Finding the right school "fit" is one of the most important things you can do for your child to ensure their happiness, growth, and success. We are eager to partner with you in this process and help you navigate each step as smoothly as possible. The journey to find the school home for your child and family can start with these easy steps.
Schedule A Private Tour - You can schedule a private tour by clicking below and indicating the best time for you and your family.
Register for an Admissions Event for Students and Parents
These events are designed to familiarize you with the school while giving you the opportunity to experience Oakridge first-hand. We have many ways to learn more about our school community. We hope you'll join us for one of the upcoming events. Come join us for an experience. We will have your child engaged and experiencing the Oakridge difference while we share more about our school with you.
|Friday, Oct. 6, 2017||Tour Night and Football Game||5:30pm||Oakridge Campus|
|Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017||Grades 1-12 Dinner and Open House||4:00-5:30 pm||Oakridge Campus|
|Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017||Early Childhood Coffee and Open House||9:30–11:00 am||Early Childhood Center|
|Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017||Tour Night and Winter Concert||5:30||Oakridge Campus|
Please make sure to RSVP for our family events. There is limited space for each event and spaces fill quickly.
Set up an Admissions Account. Once it is set up, you may save your progress and login to the online portal anytime to check back.
When clicking "submit," the $75 application fee is payable by credit card.
February 1st: Recommended Deadline
After February 1st: Rolling admissions based on space availability
- A student's visit day is an important part of the admissions process. Prospective students will have the opportunity to "shadow" a student in their current grade level and experience, first-hand, the excitement and engagement of a school day.
Contact the Admissions Office to arrange a visit date.
- Admissions testing is specific to each division:
Students must register three weeks in advance with the Independent School Entrance Examination
Teacher recommendations, grades and complete school records are required.
- Recommendation Forms can be downloaded or printed for teachers to complete and submit.
- Current grades or teacher report (K-12)
- Birth certificates Applicants for Preschool, Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, and first grade must submit a copy of their birth certificate.
- Immunization records and health forms All students are required to submit health forms annually no later than August 1 of each school term.
- Once the student's application file is complete, we will schedule a meeting for you with the divisional head. This is a wonderful time to discuss the exciting things that your child would experience, detail scheduling and class/club offerings, review test results, as well as, answer any questions you may have. For the Early Childhood Center (PS-K) and Lower School (grades 1-4) we meet with the parent/guardian. As we move into the Middle School (5-8) and Upper School (9-12) the student joins the meeting with parents and the division head.