What is The Oakridge Annual Fund?
- The Oakridge School Annual Fund is the fundraising PRIORITY of The Oakridge School and plays a critical role in supporting the needs of the campus and its programs.
- The Oakridge School Annual Fund provides REAL DOLLARS to pay for REAL EXPENSES.
- The Oakridge School Annual Fund COVERS the gap between what it costs to educate a child at Oakridge and to operate the school.
Annual Fund Video 2013-2014
Tuition covers only 95 percent of the operating budget. We need to make up the difference to pay the total expenses for:
- Salaries and Professional Development
- Athletic and Fine Arts Equipment
- Improvements to Classroom Technology and Classroom Supplies
- Student Financial Aid
- Utilities, Building Maintenance and Upkeep
Whether you’re a parent, an alumnus, grandparent, alumni parent, faculty or staff member, or friend, The Oakridge School Annual Fund is a significant way to show how much you value the excellent education, service and leadership skills Oakridge continues to provide young people. By giving generously, you set an example for others. A successful Annual Fund not only impacts the school but also increases endowment giving, capital gifts, and community support.
Increasing Your Donation through Matching Gift Programs
Many employers match gifts made by their current, as well as retired employees. This is a simple way to double - and sometimes even triple - your gift to The Oakridge School. Contact your employers or human resources office for the form needed to match your gift to Oakridge and let us know that a matching gift will be coming.
For additional information, please contact Michele Cole, Director of Development at 817.451.4994 x2768 or email@example.com
2013-2014 Oakridge Annual Fund Giving Levels
- Regents’ Circle: $20,000 and above
- Headmaster's Circle: $10,000 - $19,999
- Loyalty Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
- 30-year Partners: $3,000 - $4,999
- Associates: $1,500 - $2,999
- 1979 Club: $1,000 - $1,499
- Blue and Green Club: $500 - $999
- Century Club: $100 - $499
- Friends: $1 - $99